- This event has passed.
City of Milwaukee: Landlord Training Program
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
City of Milwaukee: Landlord Training Program (In Person)
Thursday, October 7th at 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lake Tower, 4001 S 6th Street. 3rd Floor
Doors open for sign in at 8:30am; please come early enough to sign in and get your book before class starts, (9am).
COVID-Compliant Procedures are enforced:
- A mask must be worn at all times in the building
- Seating will be arranged for social distancing (please do not move chairs)
- Frequent handwashing and sanitization are strongly encouraged
(There is a break from 11:30-12:30pm; lunch is not provided) Please note: smoking is only allowed on the west side of the building. p.s. Bringing note-taking materials is recommended. There is parking on the street, and in the parking lot across 6th St from the Tower (i.e. east side of 6th St).
A certificate will be issued only if/when:
- You sign-in for both halves of the class (i.e. 9am and 12:30pm after lunch) and stay for the entire class.
- You provide a completed Electronic two-page survey (it will be emailed to you in your confirmation)
- You pass the quiz with 3-wrong-or-less the first time, OR after all answers are corrected
Processing certificates usually takes 1-2 days. Please attach all necessary documents to ONE email, and send to: LLTP@Milwaukee.gov